- Crankshaft Position Sensor
- Camshaft Sensor
- Knock Sensor
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Sensor (MAP Sensor)
- Throttle Position Sensor(TPS)
- ABS Sensor (Wheel Speed Sensor)
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor (ECTS)
- Oil Pressure Sensor
- Vehicle Speed Sensor
- Parking Sensor (PDC Sensor)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor (MAF Sensor)
- Oxygen Sensor（O2 sensors）
- Intake Air Temperature Sensor
- Other Automotive Sensors
- Thermal SwitchThermal switch is called fan thermo switch or fan thermo sensor. It is used to monitor the running temperature of engine. The thermal sensor is activated and supplies power for cooling fan when the engine temperature is higher than set value, the cooling fan will not stop until the temperature reduced to the value.
- Oil Pressure SwitchMODEL:FL-O001
NAME:OIL PRESSURE SWITCH
OEM:83530-10010 83530-10020 83530-12010 83530-12020 83530-36011 MD-021556 8299-55100
APPLICATION:TOYOTA MITSUBISHI DAIHATSUSUBARU
- Ignition SwitchIgnition switch plays a role of supplying power for engine and car electric parts. Wear is the major cause of ignition switch failure due to its high service frequency. You’d better replace the ignition switch to avoid occurring dangerous accident if the ignition switch goes wrong. Usually, a faulty ignition switch will produce the following 2 symptoms that can alert the driver of a potential issue.
Car stalls when running：If the ignition switch fails while the engine is operating it may cut off power to the ignition and fuel systems, which will cause the engine to stall.
- Fuel Pressure RegulatorFuel pressure regulator can adjust the pressure of fuel rejecter in a proper value. High pressure will cause increased vehicle emissions, low pressure will cause vehicle performance degradation. Unsuitable fuel pressure will reduce the fuel efficiency and shorten the service life of engine. You’ better replace the fuel pressure regulator timely if the fuel pressure regulator goes wrong. Usually, a faulty fuel pressure regulator will produce the symptoms of flowing out black smoke or oil from the exhaust pipe.